Open Daily for Programs & Rentals
Office Hours: Monday-Friday • 9am-12pm
Weekday Evenings & Weekends: Hours dependent on facility rentals
For Holiday Hours: click here
This facility is managed by the St. Charles Park District in partnership with Community Unit School District 303.
|Located at Haines Middle School, 305 S. 9th Street
Sport Courts Space
Get Your Game On ♦ Ages 18+
June – August
Monday, Wednesday & Friday ♦ 9am-12pm
For more details: click here
Indoor Walking Drop-Ins
Improve Your Day with Strides and a Smile
Available December – March
Tuesday & Thursday ♦ 12-1pm
RES FREE/NR $3 per person
- 13 laps around the gym = 1/2 mile
1-on-1 Training for Coaches & Athletes
Improve Individual Sport Skills to Build a Dream Team
$20 for a 1-hour session
Great Space for Sport Teams Practice
Looking for a place to run practice? Reserve court time to refine your sport skills, shoot some hoops or just run loops. Equipment available upon request.
To check availability or make a reservation, call Sabrina Hunley at 630-513-4329.
RES $60/NR $84 per hour
Monday-Friday ♦ 4-10pm
Saturday & Sunday ♦ 8am-10pm
$25 non-refundable desposit required
RES $21/NR $30 per hour
- Only water is allowed in the gym, no other food or beverages are permitted.
- Ages 11 and younger must be accompanied by an adult, age 16 or older.
- No one person, team or group can rule or own the court. Players are expected to play cooperatively and fairly.
- All players will be rotated in fairly during game play. New players will be rotated into the next game in order of arrival.
- No dunking or hanging on the rim while playing basketball.
- Participant misconduct, use of foul language, fighting and rough housing IS NOT PERMITTED.
- Any complaints received regarding unfair play will be handled by the District’s Facility Supervisor. Players may be asked to leave the court for the remainder of the day.
The St. Charles Park District reserves the right to revoke membership and/or daily privileges for failure to abide by the rules and regulations without refund.