|Located at Haines Middle School, 305 S. 9th Street|
For open gym schedules: click here
Please note that schedules may change to accommodate Park District programs.
- Drop-In Fee – $3/person/visit
- Open Gym 10-Visit Pass – $25/person
Pass is valid for one year from issue date. Valid at PCC & HAIN.
- Only water is allowed in the gym, no other food or beverages are permitted.
- Ages 11 and younger must be accompanied by an adult, age 16 or older.
- No one person, team or group can rule or own the court. Players are expected to play cooperatively and fairly.
- All players will be rotated in fairly during game play. New players will be rotated into the next game in order of arrival.
- No dunking or hanging on the rim while playing basketball.
- Participant misconduct, use of foul language, fighting and rough housing IS NOT PERMITTED.
- Any complaints received regarding unfair play will be handled by the District’s Facility Supervisor. Players may be asked to leave the court for the remainder of the day.
The St. Charles Park District reserves the right to revoke membership and/or daily privileges for failure to abide by the rules and regulations without refund.
Haines Gymnasium is available to rent by outside groups for court sports on evenings and weekends. For more information, call Sabrina Killeen at 630-513-4329.
Managed by the St. Charles Park District in partnership with Community Unit School District 303