2023-2024 School Year Information
For students in PM Kindergarten & 1st-5th Graders
Offered in cooperation with Community Unit School District 303 and held at various schools, Baker Station provides a caring, secure environment. Children will enjoy arts & crafts, participate in small/large motor activities, read stories, play board games, do homework and have a snack. Participants will also go outside, weather permitting.
Baker Station begins after school. To pick up your child(ren), parents will need to call the site phone and a staff member will walk them outside to your car. Children must be picked up by 6pm.
If District 303 schools are closed, Baker Station will NOT be held. Please plan to make alternate arrangements.
Baker Station Sites
- Bell Graham
- Davis (includes Richmond)
- Ferson Creek
- Lincoln (includes Anderson)
- Richmond (includes Davis)
- Wild Rose
Corron and Norton Creek schools will continue to be served onsite by South Elgin Recreation and West Chicago Park District. Private schools will not be able to participate until further notice.
Online registration is not available. Use the registration form link below. A non-refundable program deposit is required.
2023-2024 Baker Station Registration Form
Baker Station 2023-2024 Handbook (coming soon)
After registering, you will receive an eMail from ePACT, the District’s secure emergency network, to create an account and complete medical & emergency contact information.
5-day • $2,710/year* | $271/month
4-day • $2,480/year* | $248/month
3-day • $2,040/year* | $204/month
2-day • $1,460/year* | $146/month
*Based on ten (10) months, Aug 1-May 1
- Pay the $50 non-refundable program deposit, if applicable, and full activity registration fee at the time of registration.
- Non-refundable deposit waived if registered by July 15
- Pay the $50 non-refundable program deposit, if applicable, and have the program balance split between monthly payments, automatically withdrawn from your bank account. Monthly payment information is required at the time of registration. The first payment will occur on August 10. Following payments will occur on the 1st of each month beginning September through May.
- Electronic Check Payment (ECP) Monthly payments will be automatically debited from your checking or savings account.
- Credit Card Authorization (CCA) Monthly payments will be automatically charged to your credit card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express
- Full refunds will be granted if a valid physician’s written excuse or proof of relocation out of the area are submitted. Refunds may be pro-rated based upon the remaining number of classes in the session.
- The Park District reserves the right to review and make the final decision on all refunds.