For students in Grades K-5
Offered in cooperation with Community Unit School District 303 and held at various schools, Baker Station provides a caring, secure environment. Children will enjoy arts & crafts, participate in small/large motor activities, read stories, play board games, do homework and have a snack. Participants will also go outside, weather permitting. Private school students are welcome to attend, but parents must provide transportation from the private school to the Baker Station site. Baker Station begins at 3pm. Parents must walk in to each school site to check-out their child(ren) no later than 6pm.
If District 303 schools are closed, Baker Station will NOT be held. Please plan to make alternate arrangements.
NEW FOR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
There is a new registration form required to sign up for this program. Online registration will not available.
Register Early & Save Money!
- Register by July 14: Deposit Waived
- Register on or after July 15: $50 Deposit
Baker Station Registration Form NEW FORM!
After registering, you will receive an eMail from ePACT, the District’s secure emergency network, to create an account and complete medical & emergency contact information.
- Pay the non-refundable program deposit, if applicable, and full activity registration fee at the time of registration.
- Pay the non-refundable program deposit, if applicable, and have the program balance split between monthly payments, automatically withdrawn from your bank account. Monthly payment information is required at the time of registration. Payments will occur on the 15th of each month beginning August through May.
- Electronic Check Payment (ECP) Monthly payments will be automatically debited from your checking or savings account.
- Credit Card Authorization (CCA) Monthly payments will be automatically charged to your credit card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express
- Refunds requested will be issued, less a $50 withdrawal fee.
- Refunds will be granted, less the $50 withdrawal fee, if a valid physician’s written excuse or proof of relocation out of the area are submitted. Refunds may be pro-rated based upon the remaining number of classes in the session.
- The Park District reserves the right to review and make the final decision on all refunds.