When mom and dad have to hit the road for work before their children have to get to school, here’s a safe, supervised yet entertaining option for early morning care. Children will ease into their day with breakfast foods and quiet activities. Curb side drop off at PCC between 6:30-7am. After 7:15am, parents must walk students into PCC for check-in. Transportation provided to each school.
For students in grades K-5
Elementary schools include:
- Bell Graham
- Ferson Creek
- Fox Ridge
- Wild Rose
If District 303 schools are closed, Before the Bell will NOT be held. Please plan to make alternate arrangements.
To register, click here.
To search for specific Baker Station programs and locations, click here.
After registering, you will receive an eMail from ePACT, the District’s secure emergency network, to create an account and complete medical & emergency contact information.
- Pay the full activity registration fee at the time of registration.
- Choose to have monthly payments, determined by the total number of classes, automatically withdrawn from your bank account. Monthly payment information is required at the time of registration. A $50 initial payment per session will secure your child’s place in this program. Payments will occur on the 15th of each month beginning August through April.
- Electronic Check Payment (ECP) Monthly payments will be automatically debited from your checking or savings account.
- Credit Card Authorization (CCA) Monthly payments will be automatically charged to your credit card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express
- Refunds requested will be issued, less a $50 withdrawal fee.
- Refunds will be granted, less the $50 withdrawal fee, if a valid physician’s written excuse or proof of relocation out of the area are submitted. Refunds may be pro-rated based upon the remaining number of classes in the session.
- The Park District reserves the right to review and make the final decision on all refunds.