Before the Bell
2023-2024 School Year Information
For students in AM Kindergarten & 1st-5th Graders
When mom and dad have to hit the road for work before their children have to get to school, here’s a safe, supervised yet entertaining option for early morning care offered in cooperation with Community Unit School District 303 and held at various schools. Children will ease into their day with pre-packaged breakfast foods and quiet activities, such as crafts, reading and board games.
Before the Bell begins at 6:30am. To drop off your child(ren), parents will need to call the site phone and a staff member will walk outside to sign in your child(ren).
If District 303 schools are closed, Baker Station will NOT be held. Please plan to make alternate arrangements.
Before the Bell Sites
Students should be registered for their school’s designated location. A minimum of 6 participants per school is required for the service to be offered.
- Bell Graham (includes Wasco)
- Haines (includes Anderson, Davis, Ferson Creek, Lincoln, Munhall, Richmond and Wild Rose)
CUSD303 is providing transportation for the participants not attending Before the Bell at their home school.
Corron and Norton Creek schools will continue to be served onsite by South Elgin Recreation and West Chicago Park District. Private schools will not be able to participate until further notice.
A non-refundable program deposit is required.
To register: click here
After registering, you will receive an eMail from ePACT, the District’s secure emergency network, to create an account and complete medical & emergency contact information.
5-day • $2,610/year | $261/month
- Pay the $50 non-refundable program deposit, if applicable, and full activity registration fee at the time of registration.
- Non-refundable deposit waived if registered by July 15
- Pay the $50 non-refundable program deposit, if applicable, and have the program balance split between monthly payments, automatically withdrawn from your bank account. Monthly payment information is required at the time of registration. Payments will occur on the 1st of each month beginning August through May.
- Electronic Check Payment (ECP) Monthly payments will be automatically debited from your checking or savings account.
- Credit Card Authorization (CCA) Monthly payments will be automatically charged to your credit card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express
- Full refunds will be granted if a valid physician’s written excuse or proof of relocation out of the area are submitted. Refunds may be pro-rated based upon the remaining number of classes in the session.
- The Park District reserves the right to review and make the final decision on all refunds.