When mom and dad have to hit the road for work before their children have to get to school, here’s a safe, supervised yet entertaining option for early morning care. Children will ease into their day with breakfast foods and quiet activities. Curb side drop off at PCC between 6:30-7am. After 7:15am, parents must walk students into PCC for check-in. Transportation provided to each school.
For students in grades K-5
Elementary schools include:
- Bell Graham
- Ferson Creek
- Fox Ridge
- Wild Rose
If District 303 schools are closed, Before the Bell will NOT be held. Please plan to make alternate arrangements.
To register, click: click here
To search for specific Baker Station programs and locations: click here
After registering, you will receive an eMail from ePACT, the District’s secure emergency network, to create an account and complete medical & emergency contact information.
- Pay the full activity registration fee at the time of registration.
- Choose to have monthly payments, determined by the total number of classes, automatically withdrawn from your bank account. Monthly payment information is required at the time of registration. A $50 initial payment per session will secure your child’s place in this program. Payments will occur on the 15th of each month beginning August through April.
- Electronic Check Payment (ECP) Monthly payments will be automatically debited from your checking or savings account.
- Credit Card Authorization (CCA) Monthly payments will be automatically charged to your credit card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express
- Refunds requested will be issued, less a $50 withdrawal fee.
- Refunds will be granted, less the $50 withdrawal fee, if a valid physician’s written excuse or proof of relocation out of the area are submitted. Refunds may be pro-rated based upon the remaining number of classes in the session.
- The Park District reserves the right to review and make the final decision on all refunds.