Open Daily, Apr 1-Nov 30 (weather & conditions permitting)
The in-line skating and skateboarding trend continues to grow in the St. Charles community! The Park District’s skate parks provide safe and fun atmospheres where teens can practice their tricks and stunts. Only in-line skates and skateboards are permitted. Although supervision is not provided, the Park District advises all users to wear personal safety equipment including protective gear, such as kneepads and wrist guards.
For closure notices: click here
East Side Sports Complex
Access via the parking lot off Legacy Boulevard from Kirk Road
- 5′ Mission Control
- 3′ Custom Half Pyramid with Planter
- 2′-6″ Euro Base Box Half Pyramid
- 5′ Hipped Bank
- 6′ Quarter Pipe
- 6′ Bank with Roll-in
- 5′ Quarter Pipe with 45 Degree Bowl & Hip
- 9″-18″ Kinked Grind Rail
- 3′ Quarter Pipe
- 18″-9′ Sloped Manual Pad
- 2′ Custom Grind Box
- 3′ Quarter Bank
Mt. St. Mary Park
Access via the parking lot off Prairie Street
- (1) 12′ x 30′ half pipe
- (1) 8′ x 18′ flat wedge
- (1) 8′ x 5′ launch ramp
- (3) 4′ x 11′ and (1) 4′ X 7′ quarter pipes
- (3) 4′ x 13′ and (1) 4′ x 9′ bank ramps
- (2) 2′ x 17′ planters
- (2) 2′ x 12′ round kinked grind rails
- (1) 3′ x 8′ square grind rail
- (1) 4′ x 8′ grindbox
River Bend Community Park
Access via the parking lot off Geneva Avenue
- 2′ x 14′ Planter
- 9-20″, 4′ x 16′ Raked Maul Pad
- 10′ Round Grind Rail
- 4′ Flat Grind Box
- 15″ high, 14′ Curved Grind Ledge
- 11′ Quarter Pipe
- 4′ x 18′ Wedge
Skate Parks are UNSUPERVISED
- Participants skate at their OWN RISK.
- Required Proper Protective Equipment: Helmet, Elbow Pads & Knee Pads
- Bikes are allowed at these skate parks: East Side Sports Complex and River Bend Community Park
- Please be courteous of other park users. No profanity.
- Help keep the skate park area and park site clean.
- Personally-owned ramps, boxes or other devices are not allowed inside the fence.
- Food and beverages are not allowed inside the fence. Glass containers of any kind are not permitted.
- No smoking or tobacco products allowed.
- Violation of any rules may result in immediate removal from the facility.