|Baker Community Center||Open • For uses & restrictions: click here|
|STC Underground Teen Center||Open • For uses & restrictions: click here|
|Pottawatomie Community Center||Open • For uses & restrictions: click here|
|Norris Recreation Center||Open • For uses & restrictions: click here|
|Haines Gymnasium||Open • For uses & restrictions: click here|
|Sportsplex||Open • For uses & restrictions: click here|
|Hickory Knolls Discovery Center||Open • For uses & restrictions: click here|
|Primrose Farm||Open • For uses & restrictions: click here|
|Pottawatomie Golf Course||Open • For uses & restrictions: click here|
Outdoor Park Amenities
Assume gates, fences and and equipment have not been disinfected. There is no practical way for staff to maintain a constant state of sanitation. Additional rules may be posted. Please follow all sign instructions on site. Follow carry in/carry out Leave No Trace trash etiquette.
|Athletic Fields||Closed for the season|
|Drinking Fountains||Closed: Bring your own water bottle|
|Garden Plots||Available for rent: click here|
|Pavilion Rentals||Rental info: click here|
|Restrooms||Closed for the season — Mt. St. Mary Park’s family restroom is OPEN!|
|Winter Activities||Closed for the season|
If you or a family member has registered for a program that has been cancelled, the Park District will credit your household account. This credit can be used at a later date. If you would like to request a refund, please email Registration Supervisor Cori Hedlund: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Along with other local agencies, the Park District is proactively taking measures to help reduce the spread of illness throughout the St. Charles community.
The CDC has advised taking these common sense precautions is the best approach to adopt such as:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or with your sleeve.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol if washing your hands with soap and water is not an option.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects in your home such as TV remotes, cell phones and computers.