The Pottawatomie Community Center’s Conner Gymnasium is named in honor of William Conner for his 27 years of dedication and service as the
Business Manager of the St. Charles Park District. Locker rooms and showers are available.
- Drop-In Fee (1 Visit) – $3/person
- Open Gym 10-Visit Pass – $25/person
Pass is valid for one year from issue date.
Valid at PCC & HAIN.
Open Gym Schedules
For open gym schedules including basketball, pickleball and preschool playtime, click here. Please note that schedules may change to accommodate Park District programs.
Looking for a place to shoot hoops? Find open gym schedules below.
- No dunking or hanging on the rim.
- Ages 11 and younger must be accompanied by an adult, age 16 or older.
- No one person, team or group can rule or own the court. Players are expected to play cooperatively and fairly.
- All players will be rotated in fairly during game play. New players will be rotated into the next game in order of arrival.
- Any complaints received regarding unfair play will be handled by the District’s Community Center Supervisor. Players may be asked to leave the court for the remainder of the day.
You and your friends, ages 18 and over, can play the exciting game of Pickleball — a combination of ping-pong, tennis and badminton. This mini-tennis game is played by 2 or 4 people on a badminton-sized court using paddle racquets and a plastic baseball with holes. Equipment is provided.
Looking for a way to entertain your preschooler while letting them use up some of that boundless energy? We provide scooters, balls, sit n’rides, play equipment such as a small slide and adjustable basketball hoop for the children and folding chairs for the adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult, age 16 or older, for supervision.
- Only water is allowed in the gym, no other food or beverages are permitted.
- Participant misconduct, use of foul language, fighting and rough housing IS NOT PERMITTED.
The St. Charles Park District reserves the right to revoke membership and/or daily privileges for failure to abide by the rules and regulations without refund.
In the case of inclement weather, the Park District’s summer camp program will be brought in to the Pottawatomie Community Center. Therefore, open gym may be canceled on these days. If you are uncertain if there will be open gym, please call 630-513-6200.