Enriching Your Life with Virtual Learning Opportunities
Stay connected with eLearning! A new online learning experience for you and your family.
CHECK BACK OFTEN for updated information and new activities.
Field Trips at your Fingertips
- Learn how animals use and change their habitats to meet their needs: Woodland Habitat
- Explore a few different types of animals that lay eggs: Other Egg Layers
- Discover the importance of pollinators. Beauty and the Bees
- Mini Lesson: Waves
- Mini Lesson: Butterflies
- Mini Lesson: Rock Layers
Fun Facts with Farm Animals
- Learn more about Columbian Wyandotte chickens, Nigerian Dwarf goats, miniature donkeys, Belgian draft horses, Shropshire sheep or Primrose Farm’s beloved barn cat Clyde: click here
- Animal Nutrition
- Feeding the Animals
- Donkey Enrichment
- Keep track of each egg’s progress through its incubation cycle: click here
Knitting with the Sheep
- Learn the basics of knitting: click here
- See spring’s first wildflowers: click here
- The science of the seasonal changes of living things:click here
- Each year our naturalist crew sets up monitoring traps to catch live salamanders as they come out of hibernation and begin to move toward ponds to breed. These traps catch the salamanders live so they can be counted and measured. The live salamanders are then returned to the pond they were going to. To learn more: click here
- Learn the differences between a reptile and an amphibian in this video: click here
Farm Kitchen Creations
Available until Jun 15
- Butter – Choose to make savory or sweet butter.
- Oat Milk – A delicious and sustainable dairy alternative.
- Kombucha – Health benefits without breaking the bank.
- The Full Kit – Everything you need for all three.