Along with other local agencies, the Park District is proactively taking measures to help reduce the spread of illness throughout the St. Charles community.
The CDC has advised taking these common sense precautions is the best approach to adopt such as:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or with your sleeve.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol if washing your hands with soap and water is not an option.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects in your home such as TV remotes, cell phones and computers.