Enjoy the Convenience of Flexible Registration!
Schedule your child’s day of fun around your family summer schedule.
You choose which days and weeks your child attends camp. Spots fill up quickly. Onsite registration will not be accepted. The District does its best to accommodate all registration requests, but space is limited.
Camps meet weekly: June 10 to August 13
New themes each week! No camp July 4.
All camps meet in Pottawatomie Park with convenient curb side drop off/pick up during regular camp hours. Camp counselors have experience working with children and are trained in CPR and First Aid.
For camp FAQs: click here
To register for Pottawatomie Camps: click here
After registering, you will receive an eMail from ePACT, the District’s secure emergency network, to create an account and complete medical & emergency contact information.
Entering Kindergarten in 2019*
Future kindergartners will get a chance to enjoy the fun and excitement of camp: group games, arts & crafts, circle time, playground adventures, swimming at Swanson two times/week, minigolf and field trips. *Must be age 5 by Sep 1.
Explorers – Entering Grades 1 & 2
Navigators – Entering Grades 3 & 4
Make your summer a journey to remember! Participate in lively group games, arts & crafts, science experiments, minigolf, walking field trips and splashtacular water fun. Campers will swim weekly at Otter Cove and Swanson. There’s plenty of time to hang out and make new friends on these daily escapades.
On the Go Camp
Entering Grades 5 & 6
Take all the fun had in Explorers & Navigators – swimming, games, minigolf & more – and add in an exciting twist on your summer camp experience! Every Thursday, these campers will travel to a Chicagoland destination for some added excitement.
Before & Beyond Camp
Entering Grades K-6
Need additional care for your child outside of the regular camp hours? Drop off as early as 7:15am, and pick up by 6pm each weekday. Enjoy extra social time with friends, active games and more. Afternoon snack provided. Children must be registered in a full day of camp to take advantage of these extended camp opportunities.
Wrap Up Camp
Entering Grades K-6
Before school starts, squeeze in a little more summer fun with wacky active games, creative crafts, swimming, minigolf and more. Experience the same type of fun activities you enjoy in regular camp.
For Little Scouts Camp for ages 3-5, click here
For Counselor-in-Training for Entering Grades 7-10. You must complete an application for this program.
For more camp information, contact:
- Recreation Supervisor Kara Guizzetti at 630-513-4326 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Superintendent of Recreation Katie Miller at 630-513-4390 or email@example.com
For Pottawatomie Camp & Traveling Teen Camp Only
- Pay the full activity registration fee at the time of registration.
- Choose to have weekly payments, determined by your total number of registered sessions, automatically withdrawn from your bank account. These payments will occur 7 days prior to the start of each session.
- A $25 initial payment per session will secure your child’s place in Camp.
- Payment Option Types
– Electronic Check Payment (ECP)
– Credit Card (CCA): Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
Refunds & Transfers
For Pottawatomie Camp, Traveling Teen Camp & Nature/Farm Full Day Camp
- Refunds will be issued, less a $25 withdrawl fee.
- Full refunds will be granted if a valid physician’s written notice or proof of relocation out of the area is submitted.
- The Park District reserves the right to review and make the final decision on all refunds.
- Registration changes can only be made through the Thursday before the start of the week and will incur a $4 processing fee. Camp Supervisor approval is required for all change requests after Thursday.
Register online at stcparks.org or in person at PCC. Camp registration will close at 8am on the Friday before the following camp week. Anyone registering after this time will be put on a waitlist. If space is available, you will be contacted via phone on Monday. The earliest day your child may attend camp is Tuesday.
Choose a payment option that works for you. Select the days of the week your child will attend camp and pay in full at the time of registration or payment plan.
Once your child is registered, call 630-513-6200 to add camp days or change the days your child attends. Registration changes can only be made through the Thursday before the start of the week and will incur a $4 processing fee. Camp Supervisor approval is required for all change requests after Thursday.
Each camp has a maximum number of campers. Once that maximum is reached, additional registrations are not available. You may choose to put your child on a waitlist. If space opens, you will be notified.
Before & Beyond Camp is available for an additional fee. Extend your child’s day from 7:15am to 6pm. Spots fill up fast. Staff will do their best to accommodate all registration requests.
Since camp is held outdoors and always on the move, campers are required to wear a park district camp t-shirt to ensure the safety of each child. T-shirts are available for an additional fee of $6 at PCC beginning May 1. Sandals and flip flops are not permitted. Campers should bring a sack lunch, water bottle, sunscreen and bug spray each day.
No worries, we have that covered. Pottawatomie Camp will be held indoors in PCC.