A Newly-Renovated Facility
While honoring the historic features of this unique building, the Henry Rockwell Baker Memorial Community Center Board of Trustees and St. Charles Park District renovated the facility in 2017 by improving accessibility and enhancing amenities to provide high-quality services to all guest.
- Upgraded air conditioning system to include 1st & 2nd floors
- Installed an elevator making all building levels accessible
- Developed a pergola awning over the east ramp entrance
- Restrooms conveniently located on the 1st three floors
- Replaced flooring for smoother surfaces
- Reconstructed entry access to outdoor terrace
- Renovated kitchen with new appliances, cabinets & counter tops
All rentals include tables, chairs and set-up/take down. A sound system is available when reserving Collins Auditorium.
Call 630-584-1055 to schedule your event today!
|Entire Main Floor & Kitchen||150||M-F||8am-10pm||$85/hr||$119/hr||50% of fee|
|Entire Main Floor & Kitchen||150||F||8am-5pm||$85/hr||$119/hr||50% of fee|
|Entire Main Floor & Kitchen||150||F*SaSu||8am-10:30pm||$110/hr||$154/hr||50% of fee|
The renter must be age 21 or older and will need to sign the facility rental contract to assume all responsibility.
RES=Resident & Nonprofit Organizations (must provide a tax exempt ID#)
NR=Nonresident & Commercial/Business
**A non-refundable deposit is required for all rentals.
|Special Use Permit ♦||$150|
♦ Required 30 days prior of event to schedule use and obtain general liability insurance