Offered in cooperation with St. Charles Community Unit School District 303 and held at various schools, Baker Station provides a caring, secure environment. Children will participate in small and large motor activities, arts and crafts, stories, board games, outdoor play, an opportunity to do homework and a snack. Any student attending private or public school in St. Charles, grades K-5, is welcome to attend Baker Station. Parents must provide their own transportation for children attending private schools.
Please Note: If School District 303 schools are closed due to snow or inclement weather, Baker Station After School programs will NOT be held. Please plan to make alternate arrangements.
To search for specific Baker Station programs and locations, click here.
Baker Station Parents Manual - Coming Soon
Baker Station Program Forms - Coming Soon
Deposit: A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a space for your child.
Transfer Fee: A $4 processing fee will be charged on all transfers.
Payment Options (not including Winter Break, Spring Break or No School Days)
- Pay the full program registration fee at the time of registration.
- Choose to have 9 equal payments, determined by the total
number of classes, automatically withdrawn from your checking
account or charged to your credit card. These payments
will occur on the 15th of each month beginning August 15
through April 15.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Monthly payments will be automatically debited from your checking or savings account. Please attach a voided check to the EFT form.
Credit Card Authorization (CCA)
Visa, Mastercard or Discover Only
Monthly program payments will be automatically charged to your credit card.
- Refunds will be granted less the $50 non-refundable deposit if a valid physician’s written excuse or proof of relocation out of the area are submitted. Refunds will be pro-rated based upon the remaining number of classes in the session.
- The Park District reserves the right to review and make the final decision on all refunds.
Late Fee Policy
- Payments received after the due date will be charged a penalty fee. If the payment and penalty fee are not paid in full, the District will not honor future registration or privileges requested.
- Participants enrolled in an ongoing program may be prohibited from further participation until all fees are paid in full.